20090601

Freezing Tables Panes in Excel

Microsoft Excel 2007 Tips #5 -- Freezing Panes in Excel Table

When creating a table with massive data is what you smoetimes (I have to do tables for my lab report), then keeping the headers/panes of the table visible is something you would want to see when you are scrolling down the data. Using Excel, this can be done simply.




Consider the table I have made in the video below, what you need to do, is to follow these steps.
  1. Make sure you place the cursor on the first cell that you would NOT freeze.
  2. From the VIEW ribbon, select Freeze Panes dropdown.
  3. Then choose Freeze Panes.
More articles on ToyangQren's another blog.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, I don't really know how to use excel very well and many companies ask you to know how to use it, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:06 PM

    hello!,I really like your writing so much! percentage we keep in touch extra about your article on AOL?
    I need an expert in this space to resolve my problem. May be
    that's you! Looking ahead to see you.

    my web-site diet plans that work
    my web page - diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:02 PM

    Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?

    I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems
    with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    my web page calories walking

    ReplyDelete